Saturday, October 3, 2009

5 Amy's Products Coupons

Leslie Loves Veggies blog is giving away 5 Amy's Products coupons to 5 lucky winners!

First entry - Go to Amy's Kitchens website and comment with one thing you learned or a product that looks good

Extra entries:

2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)

3. Follow Me on Blogger (1 entry)

4. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)

5. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily

6. Become a fan of Amy's Kitchen on Facebook and leave a thoughtful comment on her wall!(1 entry)

7. FOR 3 EXTRA ENTRIES - Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. Post THREE separate comments that you've blogged about this.

8. Add my main button to your sidebar (if it's already there, let me know that! Leave link to your blog.) (1 entry)

9. Add Leslie Loves Veggies to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me! (1 entry)

10. Fave me on Technorati and leave your User Name in comments. (1 entry)

To enter, click here

Contest ends Oct 4 at noon.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online