Thursday, July 9, 2009

Aloha Friday #6


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

My question is:

If you won $100 and had to spend it on something fun (not a necessity), what would you spend it on?

I would probably buy jewelry. I only have a few things so I am trying to get more, especially rings! (If anyone knows of any good ring sellers on etsy let me know).

15 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

Hmmm that's a good question. I probably would think of my kids before myself. I don't get myself a whole lot of things because I am always buying something for the kids. LOL

Heatherlyn said...

All right, it might sound lame, but I would probably buy a new cooler or a new bedspread. That's just what I'm feeling like right now. :)

Anonymous said...

hmm, that's a good question. $100 doesn't seem to buy must these days. I think I'll buy a fishing pole since I don't have one. Better yet, roller blades.

Irene said...

I think I would go buy some books. Not exciting, I know...but I love to read when I can, and love buying new books!

Anonymous said...

Put it to another golf club!

Andrea said...

I'd get a nice outfit that I don't really need, but want.

I am Harriet said...

Go check out the clearance sales at the mall.I'd probably spend it at least twice...

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/top-10-home-updates-what-would-you-do.html

Drahdrah said...

A nice dinner out.

Sky said...

Shoes. Because I love them.

MediMonsters said...

Scrapbook supplies!!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love clothes...it would have to be clothes, maybe a couple new sundress and a cute pair of sandals.

Susan Cook said...

I can hardly think, since I never buy anything for myself, but maybe clothes, since I never buy anything new.

Erin @ Closing Time said...

I would go shopping for clothes! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Anonymous said...

Oh tough question. Hmmm maybe something to play music on, or put it towards a kindle or a laptop. Of course I would have to add $ to the last two.

Mrs. M said...

Clothes...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online